Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Soy un penedor, I'm a loser baby...

My simmering anger has turned to sadness. Sadness because I realized today that I could be doing a lot of things better. I could be actively looking for a job. I could be doing more around the house. I could be a better wife. I could lose weight. I could do a lot of things, but I just can't get myself motivated to any of this stuff at this point.

Man, I feel like such a loser.

I would like to make all sorts of promises about how tomorrow I will put in 20 job apps and work out for hours and drink a gallon of water and eat only salad...but I know myself and to make promises like that would just be a lie. I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm really struggling right now to just get through each day. Getting a job and being a good wife and losing weight seem unattainable right now. And not for any other reason than I just can't get myself together enough to do it.

I am the flaw in this equation. I just hope I can find a way to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment