Monday, March 22, 2010

Questions and ramblings

First off, should I add one of those content warning things since I swear so much? I guess I should, but I consider myself kinda tame to need a content warning. Perhaps if I add one I will become a sexy rock star or something interesting. Fake it 'til ya make it and all that.

Second, I am still sick (this shit-crap started LAST Friday) so I seriously think it is time to throw in the towel and seek medical help. Of course, the situation is complicated by the fact I don't have a doctor to go to. I didn't have insurance for 14 month due to the job loss and for years before that had insurance that changed every fucking year so I just quit trying to keep up with who and what is covered and all that. Yes, I have a pretty low opinion of the current state of medical affairs in the country, but that is shit I'm not getting into here and now. All I want is a quick trip to the urgent care and some drugs. I really just want to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time. Oh, and not to be coughing like a TB patient. I'm hoping I can obtain those things tomorrow and not get sent into a rage over co-payments and other such bullshit.

Third, I could yammer on about the insane amount of $$ I have put on my credit cards ordering designer jeans that I know will be too small and have no intention of keeping, but frankly the lack of sleep is wearing me down and all I wanna do is go play Peggle. Yes folks, I am that lame. Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. my warning is google-imposed! i hate that fuckin' thing!!!

    some haters 'objected' to my existence (mostly because i have a trillion hits a day and everyone looooves meeeeee) about a year ago, and i have to have it now.

    lame bitch-ass mofo's!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete