Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's a beautiful day......

...cue Bono belting it out while wearing those glasses with colored lenses...

No really, it is beautiful here in T-town today. Sunshine and 60 degrees. Time for sunglasses and jackets, baby. I'm fighting the urge to take my wool coat to the cleaners since it is supposed to snow in 2 days. (Yeah, bummer.) I was riding around in the car with the sunroof open this afternoon. Hallelujah!

Took the dog on a nice long walk mid-morning. It was so great. I think that is one of the things I dread most about becoming employed full time, missing the 9 or 10 am perambles with the doggit. I guess I could look for an afternoon/evening gig. Not sure how that will work out with cutting into the hanging-out-with-the-husband-time, but I guess we will just see (1) if I get a job (2) what the hours are, and (3) if we are sick of each other by then.

I'm feeling better today. My cold is finally lessening and I am returning to the land of the living. I actually did some dishes and laundry. And I finally received payment for my first 3 weeks of tutoring. Yay for $$$!! (Can I go shopping now?)

I've relaxed quite a bit on the eating, but I'm not feeling too stressed about it at the moment. The cold has left me with less appetite than normal. (Of course, my normal state is constantly ravenous.) My weight has dropped a bit, and I plan to get back to exercise class tomorrow. (Gotta try out the new shoes that came last week.)

I'm thinking that I will give myself next week to get back in the exercise routine and then the first week of April I'll kick it in the pants with the diet.

Sorry for the boring, rambling nature of this post. Between the cold meds (pseudoephedreine, I heart you so much right now) and the nice day I'm feeling quite mellow. Don't worry, the angst will be back in a day or two like the alley cat that always craps in your convertible when you leave the top down.

No comments:

Post a Comment