Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thanks Mom

During a crisis-mode texting session with my Momma this morning, she reminded me that I always seem to lose my shit in the Spring. Which seems to be some weird reverse-seasonal affective disorder but is absolutely true. All my boyfriend-dumping, class-dropping, and big emotional breakdown-ing has been done in Spring. And since I was born in January, I can do the math and figure out that the horribly legendary colic I had as a baby would have been in full force right about now. (Seriously folks, I heard the horror storied from my parent and I am an only child so I'm convinced it was pretty darn bad to be my Momma in the spring of '75.)

And my sweet Momma, being the class act she is, managed to get that point across with out actually saying "Chill out punkin, you always lose your shit in Spring." So, thanks for everything Mom. This ones for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment