Thursday, March 4, 2010

Work and shit

So, first off. How can working only 10 hours a week suck up all my time? I feel nearly as frazzled and behind as when I was workin 40 hours a week. I am seriously out of shape in regards to this work-for-pay thing. I am pondering finding a full-time gig since, if I'm gonna be behind and stressed and have no time to do what I want, I might as well be making more than $100 a week doing it.

Second, the fuckin' trash company that hosed up my car is now jerkin me around. I gotta go get some paper f--in NOTARISED and send it back and THEN they will mail me a check and my car is going onto the shop on MONDAY and it took them FOREVER to get me the f--in paper so how the F--- long will it take to get the stupid check?!?!? PLUS, I still have not gotten confirmation on the rental car. These people SUCK. I'm glad they are not my trash company or I would have to drop them. F---ers!!

Oh, and the diet? That would be a total fail right now. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment