Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feelin' the luv

First off, a big shout out to K at Skinny (sorry, I don't know how to add links and I'm too lazy right now to figure it out) for the endorsement. I love her blog, too. Smoochy, smooch, sending internet luv your way K!

Ok, on with the show. I finally went grocery shopping today and bought food. I had been holding out for a few weeks to get the fridge and pantry cleaned out. We now have no rice, pasta, or potatoes in the house and I plan to keep it that way as long as possible. I got salad stuff and other low-carb staples, plus a bunch of crap food (chocolate bars, chips, etc.) for my hubby. Oh, and I did buy a mini-cake 'cuz today is our 2-month anniversary, and it was on sale. A girl needs a last hurrah, right?

So, starting tomorrow, I'm really gonna get my act together. It has been 2 months since the wedding and I have gained about 12lbs and am barely squeezing into my jeans. Starting tommorow its low-carb for as long as I can do it, then carb rotation (2 low-carb days and 1 high day) until I "find half" and reach my goal. I'm also gonna get back to the 2x daily workouts and water drinking. I need some new workout shoes really badly, so I can't do the 2-a-days until I get that issue taken care of. (You only have 2 knees, and life's a bitch if you blow them out.)

Since I'm feeling nostalgic, I'm gonna post some pics of me from the wedding. Please be kind. I was 138 in these pics and my goal weight at the time was 135. Now, after evaluating how I looked, I have decided on a new goal weight of 119.





I gotta go walk the dog and wash dishes as hubby invited people over later. I would like to just sit on the couch and blog all night, but I gotta be social.

2 comments:

  1. i think your wedding pics are lovely. you're so pretty! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very beautiful woman and your blog is cracking me the fuck up! New follower for you!!

    ReplyDelete