Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time, oh time

Really, where DOES the f**in' time go? I have so many things I should and could be doing since I am unemployed, yet do I get anything done past the bare minimum?? That would be a big fat no...

Stressin', stressin', stressin'. I need a system, or a plan, or a deadline, or something to make me get my poop in a group. I used to be someone who worked 3 jobs and graduated college suma cum laude and really had her shit together. (Of course I was stressed out to the max and didn't have many friends and hardly ever got laid.) Now I have no real job (the tutoring gig is only 10 hours a week), can get laid as much as I want (believe me, husband is always up for a tumble) and do stuff with friends several times a week. Perhaps it's a trade-off?

This post is going in too many directions today. I'm gonna cut this off and go do SOMETHING so I at least get 1 thing off my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment