Sunday, March 14, 2010

still sick, still on low carb

That's really all I have to report. Sniffing and coughing and I feel like a truck ran over me (not that I have actually been run over, but you get the idea.) Just going downstairs to get a drink is enough to make me need a nap.

I am feeling proud of myself, though. Always before when I got sick, I ended up throwing the low carb thing out the window. This time I am choosing to embrace the illness as a time to cleans and justifiably not eat. (Not that my husband cares if I am eating or not, but that is a subject for another day when my brain is firing on all cylinders and my wrists are not screaming as I type.)

We are hosting game night tomorrow evening and I had planned to spend the weekend cleaning like a banshee. Well, fuck that. To sick, to tired. These are my friends and they have all seen the place looking worse than it does right now so I say screw it. I'm gonna take a nap.

(And you can bet your asses that I will be "too sick to eat" tomorrow night, whether I am recovered or not. I plan to be too sick to eat for as long as I can milk it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment