Sunday, April 18, 2010

Down 2

Scale says I'm down 2 pounds despite this weekends binge(s). (Yep there were two binges. Gotta put it out there as I believe in truthful blogging.) I'm hoping its an actual loss and not just dehydration. Time will tell.

This weeks goals are to make it to 4 Jazzercise classes (ended up only doing 3 last week) and drink 32oz of water daily. Now I know 32oz is not even close to the recommended 9-million gallons you are supposed to drink for optimum health. But whatever, 32oz will be a stretch for me. I used to be really good with the water, only having 1 or 2 sodas a day, never touching coffee, and only drinking water the rest of the time. Now I drink coffee, and soda, and maybe 2 glasses of water a day. I guess I just got burned out on water (ha ha, sorta funny if you actually think about it...or maybe just lame). And I don't like those flavored water additives like Crystal Light and such. (I just wanna drink Diet Dr. Pepper!!!) Plus, those flavored water things seem to make me retain water like if I had a salty meal and I wake up the next day all puffy. Homey don't wanna wake up puffy and homey don't wanna drink that darn flavored water!

Also, totally need to get on that whole "find a job, bitch" thing. Perhaps I will give myself $5 to spend guilt-free for every application I put in. We will see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment