Monday, April 12, 2010

Good day

I've got some good stuff to report today! Weighed in at 151 so yesterday's high weight was just a blip. Yay!

Also, went to Jazzercise and worked out so hard there were 2 sweat drips on the floor where I was standing. I luv, luv, luv a good hard sweat! There is a song we do in class where we are punching, kicking, and hopping to fast-paced, thumping music. It makes me feel like a friggin' Amazon! Or whatever the 5'2" equivalent to an Amazon is as I am a shorty--for real ya'll!

Also, tasty salads for lunch and dinner today! Plus I am gonna try a new healthy recipe soon.

One sad thing...My fav pair of designer jeans (ok, the only pair I have owned--ever!and only because I found them at a re-diculously low price) have to be put down as they have a hole that can't be fixed. They are wearing out on the inside seam of the thigh as my super-massive, manga-super girl, huge, speed skater thighs rub and have worn them the fuck out. BAAHHHH!!! I hate you thighs! And I know you will always be with me as even when I was an anorexic high-school freshman who weighed 105lbs and was a size 3, my thighs were still huge in relation to the rest of me. Basically, no matter what size I am, my thighs measure about 5 inches smaller than my waist. Try finding pants to fit that. As I told the lady fitting my wedding dress, my waist is a size 8, hips are a 10, and thighs are a 12. If I ever come across a spare $20,000 I am having thigh lipo and skin removal.

Sorry for the rant, it's been a good day besides the jeans issue. If anyone has any ideas on finding jeans for "super-thighs" please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I hear some people do an every-other-day fast and survive by drink 0 calorie flavored water. Maybe I should give that a try but it might actually do me more harm than good haha~

    You know, I actually googled "super-thigh" (which made me lol) and jeans and google told me "flair", "stretchy" and "dark". It was surprisingly specific.

    ReplyDelete