Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back to life, back to reality

I have been slowly easing back into the world of the living. I guess I am getting older, it certainly has taken longer to get rid of this bought of bronchitis than ever before. The whole begeezus has been complicated by the fact that seasonal allergy-stuff is impacting the recovery process. I am still sniffing and coughing intermittently due to the fact that every tree in the world is blooming right now, but the infection is gone.

Also, this week my unemployment runs out, so I have actually gotten off my duff and applied for a few jobs. I am currently working on an app for a job at the State Board of Investigations which has my husband worried. I will have to take a polygraph test and pass a background check. Now, there is nothing in my past that would horrify, but I my record is not totally spotless and my husbands is a bit more checkered than mine. But this job pays a freakin' lot of money and I really think I could be good at it so I'm giving it a shot.

I have cleaned up my eating a lot and am getting ready to launch a full-scale fat-attack. More on that tomorrow after the SBI app is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment