Friday, April 9, 2010

update

So far this week I am proud to say I have had five days low carb and attended 2 exercise classes. (Normally 2 classes is freakin' pitiful for me, but I'm still recovering from "the illness." Fuckin' cough just won't go away.)

Tomorrow is official weigh/measure day and calorie counting begins. I can't decide if I should use 1200 or 1400 cals as my daily target. Jillian Michaels says my count should be 14644. Not that I have actually asked her, but doing the basal metabolic calculation she recommends that's what my numbers come out to. But, there are millions of WW folks who use points which--by the end when you are close to goal--work out to being roughly 1200 a day. (I watched a podcast in which a WW blogger explained some of the secret points formula.)

Anyway, I was more fired up about this earlier in the week. Had yet another dream ripped away last night and was up till 4am. My FB post for today was "Hope may float, but it also has acquired the habit of leaving me disappointed each time I let it in."

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment