Friday, April 16, 2010

Just because...

Just because I was phoning it in at tutoring today and my student missed six points on the quiz.......I am not a bad person.

Just because my house is littered with 32 and 44oz Styrofoam cups because fountain Diet Dr. Pepper is my new crack.........I am not a bad person.

Just because my dog needs a bath and a toenail trim and is scratching like she has fleas.......I am not a bad person.

Just because I gave my horrible bronchial illness and cough-from-hell to my mother.......I am not a bad person.

Just because I have a UTI and have to pee about 6-million times a day.......I am not a bad person.

Just because my check did not come in the mail today and I have $2 and change in my purse for the weekend.........I am not a bad person.

Just because I don't wanna go camping when it is damp and windy and 38 degrees.......I am not a bad person. (This one's for you, husband.)

Just because I spent my free time this past week shopping and playing Farmville instead of applying for jobs.......I am not a bad person.

Just because I spent over $50 on clothes this week........I am not a bad person.

Just because I skipped workout today...........I am not a bad person.

Just because I ate rice and sausage today.....I am not a bad person.

Just because I ate a bagel......I am not a bad person.

Just because I binged and purged today..........I AM NOT A BAD PERSON.

No comments:

Post a Comment