Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tired? Uninspired?

Not much blogging going on with me for a while now. I read other blogs, rarely comment, and then come here and start a post that never gets finished. I have been busy, but not doing things that matter. Not losing, barely working out, eating has been all over the place. I have tons of thoughts in my head and things I need to sit down and write about, but I just can't get my shit together enough to DO it.

One thing I am happy to report. After living with my husband for 13 months, I have finally purged our home of the excess furniture and duplicate household goods. The house now looks like a place where people live instead of a storage unit. It has taken a year of having garage sales and selling stuff on Craig's list, not to mention the marital discord the "unburdening" has caused. But, it's over now. (Of course there is always more crap we could get rid of. Life just seems to accumulate crap, doesn't it? But at least there are not 5 sofas in the house any more!)

So, instead of being witty or inspiring for y'all, I am gonna go downstairs and rearrange the remaining furniture and sweep the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment