Sunday, July 4, 2010

I hate fucking Guitar Hero!

I do. I suck at it and all video type games. If a game requires more than a single mouse click (ie Bejeweled or Farmville) I can't manage it. Never have been too good at hand-eye coordination in regards to shit like that. And in fucking Guitar Hero you get booed off the stage! Why do my husband and friends insist on making me do this? Can't they see my fragile ego can't take it?

--Hey guys, watch this. Let's peer pressure her into playing and then when she gets booed off the stage twice we will give her dirty looks for messing up our songs. That will really slay her and we can watch out of the corner of our eyes as she spends the next 2 hours sitting on the couch trying to look normal while she is crying inside over a fucking game! It will be so great for her self-esteem.--

I don't make them go to art museums or make jewelry or dance or do any of the fucking shit I like to do! And then let them FAIL publicly! Fuckers...

No comments:

Post a Comment