Sunday, December 12, 2010

Update

No. 1) I got a job. I love it (mostly). I have been there nearly 3 months, got the corporate shirts and business cards to prove it. Negotiated a salary comparable to the one I had before the great unemployment. Go me.

No. 2) I'm still doing the therapy and meds thing. Will taper off both in the new year as I have gotten my shit mostly together. Enough at least to snow them into thinking I'm ok to go it alone.

No. 3) I am fucking FAT. For real. Ick....

No. 4) My husband is being a fucking asshole. For real. Ick....

No. 5) I am super-freaked out that I might be pregnant. For real. Fuck... That's not in the plan. I can't do the mommy thing and there is no way my husband is father material. Don't even try to convince me.

More updates will follow. Since my husband has now morphed into an ass, I doubt I will be spending as much time making goo-goo eyes at him and will have more time to bitch on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. good to hear from you!!!!! don't you love when half your life is good, which inevitably means the other half sucks. I love my new boy-toy... HATE my job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! I've wondered about you.

    ReplyDelete