Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shhhhh....don't tell....

...but I started doing low carb today. I'm not going to make any "announcement" about it to my husband or friends, just plan to eat what I want and leave the carbs/sugar on my plate. We shall see how it works...

I have been making a serious effort in applying for jobs. I put in apps for some pretty well-paying jobs. There is one in particular that would be just awesome in relation to the pay. Like, I would be making more $$ than I have ever made in my life. Send me positive vibes, I need all the help I can get. I'm trying not to get hung up on obsessing about getting any one job in particular, because I don't want to feel the crash when I am denied. I'm just trying to be hopeful and trust I will end up where I should be. (And the meds are helping.)

2 comments:

  1. I have considered low carb but usually break down and eat a whole bag of jellybeans 3 hours into it.
    Right now I am thinking about just eating more "healthy". Like, no proccessed foods, lots of fruits and veggies, trading diet coke for green tea. Yeah, we'll see how long I make it.

    I'm glad the meds are helping!

    ReplyDelete